Japanese is here
Ingredients (4 servings)
4 Eggs, 1/4 cups stock (dashi),
Mixture: (1/2 table spoons soy, salt, 1/2 tablespoons mirin),
- Put 1/4 cups stock into a bowl add the mixture soy-salt-mirin mixture and stir.
- Beat 4 eggs in another bowl then add (1) to (2).
- Thinly coat a square frying pan with oil. Wipe out the surplus oil with a cloth or paper towel. Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the frying pan, and spread it evenly by jiggling the pan.
- After the surface of (3) hardens slightly, roll it up to one end of the frying pan.
- Move the rolled egg to the opposite side and oil the bottom surface. Add another 1/3 of (2) into the pan, and roll it up after the surface of (3) comes has hardened.
Repeat (5) with the last 1/3 of the mixture.
- Pick (6) up and let it cool and cut.
To Top page.
This page is brought to you by Naoko Saito.
Any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: Wed Nov 13 16:23:39 JST 1996