Roast soybean curd
Ingredients: (4 servings)
2 soybean curds
4 shiitake, sliced
1/2 carrot(small), cut thinly
1/2 cup of thin Welsh onion
1/2 cup of stock
2 Tbsp. weak soy sauce
Put curd into a hot water and boil it for a while
throw away the water till it disappears.
- Put the stock, weak soy sauce, shiitake and carrots
into the pot and boil them with a high heat.
- Add the curds breaking roughly.
- Roast them with a high heat and put beaten eggs little by little.
Roast up quickly.
- Put thin Welsh onion last and mix one or two times quickly.
- Season them with a little salt and turn off the flame.
- Dish up them and attach spoons so that we can eat easily.
To Top page
This page is brought to you by Yoshiko Goto.
Any comments to email@example.com
Last modified: Wed Nov 13 16:23:39 JST 1996