Japanese is here
Ingredients (15 ohagi)
One and three fourth cup of sugar
B:Half cup of kinako/
One fourth ~ half cut of sugar/
C:200g mochi rice/Little salt/200cc water
D:Half cup of aonori
A:How to cook anko
- Wash the azuki.
- Place them in a saucepan and add enough water to cover them. Cook over high heat untill it boils, then, cook over medium heat for 40~60 minutes. Once in 10 minutes, add 100cc water removing the scum periodicully.
- When the azuki become soft, cook over high heat and drain thoroughly. Then, add half suger mixing.
- Add rest suger and salt and mix. Turn off the heat and let azuki cool
B:How to cook kinako
- Add sugar and salt and mix.
C:How to cook mochi rice
- Wash mochi rice right before cook. When cooked,steam them.
- Add salt. Beat mochi rice with wet suriko-gi untill become like moti.
- Make mochi rice round like ping pong ball shape.
How to cook ohagi
- Anko/Put 1 tablespoons anko on hand. Then, put rounded mochi rice on anko,and rap.
- Kinako/Add 1 teaspoons anko in mochi rice. And cover kinako with mochi rice.
- Aonori/Same as kinako.
To Top page
This page is brought to you by Emi Sakane
Any comments to email@example.com
Last modified: Wed Nov 13 16:23:39 JST 1996