Japanese is here
300g chicken minced meat
1/2 or 1 tofu
1/2 or 1 onion
1/2 or 1 egg
seasoning A (2 tablespoons soy, 1 teaspoon salt, pinch of pepper, 2 tablespoons starch)
1 table spoon starch
2 teaspoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
- Remove water well from the tofu and mash it.
- Mince the mushrooms and onions, and heat butter in a fryingpan and fry them. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Mix well the tofu(1), the fried mushrooms and onions, chicken minced meat and seasoning A. Divide it for the number of people.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a fryingpan. Add put (3) into the fryingpan, and fry the meat enhancesits flavor. Add another tablespoon oil and steam them with cover.
How to make a sauce
- After remove (4) from the fryingpan, add 3 tablespoons soy, 3 tablespoons mirin, 1 tablespoon sugar and 2 tablespoons sake. Boil it.
- Finally, put 1 tablespoon starch into it.
- Pour (2) on the hamburgs.
To Top page.
This page is brought to you by Naoko Saito.
Any comments to email@example.com
Last modified: Sun Aug 6 10:56:40 JST 2000