Akihiro Higashitani （東谷 章弘）
Department of Mathematics, Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan,
E-mai：ahigashi (atmark) cc.kyoto-su.ac.jp
A main topic of my studies is Lattice Polytope.
I'm also interested in other related combinatorial objects.
Key Words :
- Ehrhart polynomial, δ-vector (h*-vector), Cayley decomposition,
(regular, unimodular) triangulation, reflexive polytope, mutation of Fano polytopes, dimer models...
- Toric geometry
- toric variety, toric Fano variety, Fano polytope, mutation, normality, toric Mori theory, primitive collection, primitive relation,
mirror symmetry for Fano manifolds...
- Commutative or Computational algebra
- toric ring, Cohen-Macaulayness, Gorensteinness, level, Stanley-Reisner ring, toric ideal, Gröbner basis,
divisorial ideals, F-signatures...
and so on...
Current interest :
- Mutation of Fano polytopes
- dimer models
- Characterization or Universal Inequality of δ-vectors
- toric rings arising from graphs
last updated : 26, December, 2018